Nuaire’s MRXBOX-ECO2 (formerly MRXBOX95-WM2) is designed to provide optimised balance (supply & extract) mechanical ventilation with heat recovery.
The MRXBOX-ECO2 (formerly MRXBOX95-WM2) is powerful yet compact. Using the latest technology of low watt DC fans, this robust unit provides high efficiency, high resistance and very low noise.
Designed specifically for medium-sized properties, the MRXBOX-ECO2 offers low Specific Fan Power (SFP) and its high performance design will help you meet current building regulations whilst providing effective, year-round ventilation.
Features & Benefits:
- Building Regulations – SAP eligible products and Part F & L Building Regulations compliant
- Compact – Lightweight and easy to install
- Fan controls – Designed for quick and easy commissioning
- Free of charge code advisory service – Taking the stress out of specifying
- Full design – Nuaire can supply solution package
- Easy accessible filters from front cover – No tools required
- Constant quiet running fans – Ensuring occupant acceptability
- Integral frost protection
- Available in opposite handed format – OH model
- Optional Humidistat Sensor – for automatic boost facility
- 5 year warranty – 1 year parts and labour, remaining years parts only (UK and Ireland only)
MRXBOX-ECO2 Technical Information
- Size – 607x507x356mm
- Weight – 20kg
- Filters – G3