The MRXBOX-ECO4 (formerly MRXBOX95AB-WH2) is the highest duty MVHR unit in the range, and will provide balanced, optimised mechanised ventilation, with up to 95% heat recovery.
The MMRXBOX-ECO4 (formerly MRXBOX95AB-WH2) is Nuaire’s largest capacity residential MVHR unit, providing optimised, balanced supply and mechanical extract ventilation with heat recovery of up to 95% for large properties of up to 270m2 / 2900ft2 in size. It has an extremely low Specific Fan Power (SFP) rating, low running costs, and uses low voltage DC fans but can effectively and quietly ventilate the kitchen and up to eight wet rooms.
The unit has an automatic summer bypass as standard, to provide background cooling during the summer months. It also has an integral humidity sensor which will automatically boost the operation when the humidity exceeds a specific level, it has EcoSmart controls, is compatible with Nuaire’s LCD display panel (MRXBOX-VSC) and is designed to work with the latest generation of controls and sensors.
The unit features a long life motor, quiet operation and is very low maintenance, with only the filters requiring replacement every five years. In addition, the unit offers a five year warranty as standard, for complete peace of mind. Click here for full MVHR Range.
Features & Benefits:
- Compact – Lightweight and compact design
- Meets Building Regulations – SAP recognised, meets the ‘Code for Sustainable Homes’ level 3 or above, and meets Part F & L of Building Regulations.
- Optimum performance
- Highest efficiency – Heat exchanger is up to 95% efficient.
- Extremely low noise levels – Quiet running unit ensures occupant acceptability.
- Improves indoor air quality – Prevents condensation by keeping moisture levels low creating a fresh, healthy environment
- Low and easy maintenance – Easy accessible filters from front cover and no tools required
- Summer Bypass as standard – Provides cooling during warmer months.
- Integral Humidistat Sensor – Measures humidity/moisture in kitchen and bathroom(s) and automatically boosts when above normal
- 5 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining years parts only (UK and Ireland only)
MRXBOXAB-ECO4 Technical Information
- Size – 710x710x586mm
- Weight – 44kg
- Filters – G3